Based on its principles, Bahrain Campaign seeks to achieve the following objectives:
- Undertake democratisation of the authoritarian Bahraini regime, and establish a democratic society where everyone is constitutionally recognised and enjoy living together on an equal basis.
- Strive for a democratic solution to the Bahraini crisis that includes the recognition of cultural, national and political rights for the Bahraini people to be able to govern themselves in a multicultural and democratic society.
- Endeavour to preserve the Bahraini people’s dignity and identity by protecting their nation’s independence, sovereignty, unity, and historical and cultural achievements.
- Cultivate awareness around the world of the Bahraini people’s peaceful popular cause in order to gain solidarity and support for their distress and suffering.
- Legitimise pluralism and freedom of political groups; implement democratic means and peaceful political dialogue in addressing the issues and achieving the goals.
- Establish connection between the Bahraini diaspora and their homeland to ensure deeper and more conscious national involvement.
- Enhance relationships with the Bahraini political factions that embrace principles of democratic change.
- Holistically advance capabilities of Bahrainis in the avenues of politics, humanitarian and social arenas, in the media, and in their educational and professional lives. Utilise such to create a foundation for democracy in Bahrain.
- Exert significant pressure on the Bahraini authorities through various actions to put an end to the dictatorship and human rights violations.